Can my organisation apply?
- Are you a registered charity?
- Are you applying for a project that will benefit the people of Tairāwhiti
If you have answered yes to the above questions then your organisation can apply if not please contact one of our team at email@example.com
What happens to my application once it is submitted to Trust Tairāwhiti?
- Your application is assessed by a peer review group and the final decision will be made by Trustees. We may need to contact you about your application during the assessment phase.
How will we know if our organisation has received funding?
- The applicant will receive a notification on the outcome.
What makes a good application?
The key priority for all of Trust Tairāwhiti investments is that they connect to He Rangitapu, He Tohu Ora. Our team are here to talk to you about the framework.
What if we don’t have all the supporting documentation?
- Your application will be deemed incomplete and you will be notified. This may mean that you do not meet the deadline date
What do my accounts need to contain?
- See supporting documents for more details.
We were successful in receiving a grant, what does Trust Tairāwhiti need from us?
- All final terms and conditions accepted and impact report after 12 months.
Do you provide scholarships?
Do you sponsor projects or events?