About the Trust
Trust Tairāwhiti is the regional development trust for Tairāwhiti.
The Trust has a vision that our people, whānau, and communities of Tairāwhiti can live the lives we value in ways that matter to us.
Our aspiration is for a region of Te Mana - Shared Pride, Te Ihi - Shared Prosperity, and Te Wehi - Shared Opportunity.
We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to support our busy CEO, you will be in step with the CEO, his diary, forward planning and understanding his priorities and ensure he is always well briefed, prepared, and organised.
About the opportunity
This is a position where you will be on-the-go all day, with a CEO who requires seamless support, so his workflow, commitments and deadlines are met. You will need to connect yourself across the Senior Leadership Team and our teams. Each day you will use your extensive “EA Toolbox” and your well-rounded interpersonal skills.
The CEO is looking for:
- A meticulous, careful, and highly accurate style of working.
- Skilled at anticipating, removing, and diverting obstacles - always one step ahead of the game.
- Excellent document formatting capabilities, high level of attention to detail, presentation layout and accuracy.
- Flexibility to meet urgent demands outside of work hours.
- Proficiency in Te Reo Māori or a willingness to develop this quickly.
- Demonstrated ability in responding to changes in priorities.
- Initiative and a proactive approach to work whilst being friendly and approachable.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications.
To succeed in this role, it is essential we get the right fit with the CEO. He is energetic, approachable and has many things on the go at once. You must have a breadth of experience and a high level of commercial acumen, be flexible and skilled at pre-empting his and the businesses requirements. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, professionalism and advanced in using the Microsoft suite are all skills we are looking for in this person.
You will value the cultural identity of Tairāwhiti, including an ability to understand or desire to learn te reo Māori me ona tikanga.
We are looking for people to join our team who share our vision, live our values, and are passionate about working with our communities. If this sounds like you, and you have the skill set outlined above, step through our waharoa and apply now!
CLOSING DATE: 18 June 2021