About the Trust
Trust Tairāwhiti is the regional development trust for Tairāwhiti.
The Trust has a vision that our people, whānau, and communities of Tairāwhiti can live the lives we value in ways that matter to us.
Our aspiration is for a region of Te Mana - Shared Pride, Te Ihi - Shared Prosperity, and Te Wehi - Shared Opportunity.
We are looking for a Support Coordinator to join our new Shared Services Team, to provide first class support to all our teams, so they can be successful in delivering their work programmes.
About the opportunity
No two days will be the same for our Support Coordinators who play an integral role in providing highly proactive services for the Trust including document management, lease and facilities management, financial processing, support meetings, travel arrangements, support onboarding of new staff and manage office supplies and consumables.
You will work closely with you colleagues; you will be a go-to-person who will provide vital business support services.
Fundamental to your success in this role will be delivering excellent internal service. You will have the ability to flex to different business needs, have great communication, listening and organisational skills. Excellent attention to detail, being a team player and comfortable to adapt and shift priorities with ease will aid you in the success of this role.
We are looking for:
- 3+ years within an administration or coordination position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office at an intermediate level.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport with a range of people, across all levels.
- The ability to quickly learn new processes and systems.
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task, work well under pressure and stay calm when dealing with matters of high priority and tight deadlines.
- Proactive, a solution-focused mindset and initiative.
You will value the cultural identity of Tairāwhiti, including an ability to understand or desire to learn te reo Māori me ona tikanga.
We are looking for people to join our team who share our vision, live our values, and are passionate about working with our communities. If this sounds like you, and you have the skill set outlined above, step through our waharoa and apply now!
CLOSING DATE: 18 June 2021